Sunday 11 December 2011

It's a good thing, it's a real good thing

Being a creature who likes to do things in the wrong order, I thought I should begin my career as a Second Life blogger where it might once have ended up, in the charmingly derelict region known as The Corn Field, where once upon a time naughty people were sent to think about the naughty things they had done, whilst contemplating vast fields of corn. This region has been closed to the public for some years, but is now open again due to its "mythological status."

With its campfires, scarecrows, rats, coffins, and large retro television screens, the Corn Field made me feel at home immediately. Perhaps this is because it reminded me of the carefree days of my youth, when I would trail through the fields of corn helping myself to the golden ears, after a young lad named Anthony did me the tremendous good favour of sending me there for disagreeing with his inane political opinions. Ah, what happy days, with no school, no work, nothing but endless sunsets! But I digress.

Bob's in the corn field. Anthony sent her there!

As you can see, I am appropriately decked out for the yuletide season in my Sexy Santa outfit from Beautiful Dirty Rich, along with decorated reindeer horns, which I feel bring a touch of class to any gathering. Who says senior citizens can't be shaggable?

Oh, no, please don't run away! I have so many more places to visit, so many more adventures to share with you! I hope you will take hold of my hand and walk, run, jump, skip, fly, flail and fall over with me on this journey through the lands of Second Life, and on the way, discover something about the nature of this thing we call reality, and why you should do your best to ignore it AT ALL COSTS.

Ciao, dearly belovéds, and, dare I say it, au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There, there, love, you can tell Bob anything you like.