Monday 12 December 2011

A spanking good time with Max Kleene

Good morning, sunshines! The Bob says hello! And goodness, isn't it nice to be able to dance the night away on tropical islands, even when the so-called real world is cold and frosty as a sexually repressed schoolmistress?

One of the things I've found to enjoy in this wonderful world of Second Life is the live music scene, which is bursting with talent covering many styles and genres, though I have yet to find any good live gangsta rappers. Last night, I took myself over to Canadian cutie Maximillion Kleene's concert at Two Moon Paradise, where I was entertained by songs about red solo cups (which I gather are something plastic and American, used by young people for the consumption of a great deal of tequila), and the overwhelming sex appeal of both Max himself and the attending crowd.

Among the pleasures of the evening was making the acquaintance of Ms Bowie Zeplin, who made sure that the night ended well for me with a brisk administering of the fly swatter. Oooooh!

Bowie gives Bob a spanking...


Max Kleene looks on approvingly.


If you're a music lover you should most certainly check out SL's live music scene. There's a live music category in the events section of search - next time you have an hour free, have a look and see who's playing. My personal favourites thus far are the aforementioned Max Kleene, the bluesy Mamaa Saiz, the psychedelic Funkyfreddy, and the spectacular Tamra Sands. Or you could pop over to a venue like Gwampa's Dance Kamp, where they're sure to have someone good lined up. Other venues which have stuck in my mind for their enjoyable atmospheres and good acts include Solace Beach, BS's Bring a Friend and Stay a While, and The NYC Music Hall.

This is a topic to which I shall return, particularly in respect of the aforementioned Gwampa, and my quest to find an SL sugar daddy; however, let that be a tale for another afternoon. Tomorrow I intend to introduce you to either my good friend James or my puppy dog Emma, depending on the forecast of my astrologist. Until then, I wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There, there, love, you can tell Bob anything you like.